Brick will deteriorate over time. When you chimney begins to break down because of exposure to the elements, it is necessary to rebuild it.
It’s very important to repair your chimney when it is leaning, has extensive masonry damage or vertical cracking has occurred.
“All Season Chimney Service” is the company you want to restore your damaged chimney, to make certain that your home is safe.
There are two common rebuilds of a chimney:
* Partial Rebuilding: Partial chimney rebuilds are mostly done above the roof or the top few courses of a chimney, which generally also requires a new crown.
* Full Rebuilding: Consist of completely rebuilding the fireplace and chimney. This service consists of demolishing the outer layer of brick on a chimney system and adding a new crown. With a full rebuild, the firebox, smoke chamber, and hearth do not typically have to be replaced.
Our certified sweeps have many years of chimney repair and rebuild experience, and can perform any and every type of chimney repair with absolute expertise.
Chimney Rebuilds typically include:
* Crown replacement
* Tuck pointing/ Damper replacement
* Setting up of scaffolding and other equipment
* Removing and discarding the deteriorated brickwork
* Ensuring that the new chimney meets all of the current codes
Prior to beginning the restoration work on your chimney, our expert technicians will let you know the cause of the damage and, once the work is complete, they will let you know how to prevent future damages. Our services are incredibly economical, we never compromise on quality and you can trust that your chimney replace and rebuild will be completed by an experienced person with decades of experience.